The Erawan Group is a great place to work. From sales to strategy, from the kitchen to senior management, we have many opportunities for talented and motivated individuals to grow. The Erawan Group offers good benefits and competitive salaries.
Job Description :
- Perform general secretarial tasks and administrative support including organizing and scheduling of meetings
- Arrange schedules including meeting appointments, business trips, and reservations
- Support team with travel arrangement such as Air Ticket, room and car rent reservation
- Support team with financial arrangement in Department such as Purchasing Requisition and Purchasing Order in ERP system / petty cash, and cash advance
- Assist the CFO for secretarial jobs / other tasks as assigned
- Coordinating with both internal departments and external parties
- Coordinate and organize investor meeting , conferences, road shows and other relevant IR activities
- Update and maintain the investor relations database
- Support in preparing the annual budget of the company
- Overview & control the budgets spending of the Company
- Female age 25-35 years old, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Able to work proficiently with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Strong analytical skill and excellent command of English
- Willing to learn, friendly and a team player
- Good problem solving and decision making
- Organize and coordinate skills
- Hard working and patience
- Responsible, honest and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure
Job Description :
- Monthly performance review: Prepare hotels’ monthly performance presentations, analyze trend, market position, and variance in hotel financial performance (profit & loss statement). Prepare points of discussion prior to attending monthly operations meeting with hotel management teams and critique the results.
- Forecast: Prepare monthly / quarterly / annually re-forecast of hotels’ profit and loss statements for consolidation into The Erawan Group’s projected performance.
- Market survey: Conduct market surveys and present survey results to management to update market condition in terms of hotel industry demand & supply. Attend hotel industry conferences. Maintain and update database of market demand & supply.
- Budgeting: Review, analyze, and critique annual hotel budgets as prepared by hotel management teams. Apply past performance, hotel industry demand & supply and other market conditions information into the analysis to prepare points of discussion prior to attending budget meeting with hotel management teams and critique the proposed hotel budgets.
- Asset improvements: Monitor capital expenditure to ensure proper maintenance of hotel properties. Take ownership of asset improvement special projects, such as renovations, perform feasibility study for the projects, and coordinate with hotel management team and project team to ensure projects are carried out according to timeline and budget.
- Hotel operational problem solving: Proactively solving any major hotel operational issues that occur on a regular basis by coordinating with management teams at the hotels and any other related parties.
- Compliance: Ensure hotels are complied with related rules and regulations and ensure that permits and licenses are properly acquired.
- Special assignments: Support management in analyzing data and preparing presentations as requested.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Real Estate
- Good understanding of profit & loss statements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English and excellent inter-personal skills
- Proven ability to manage complex data requirement
- Prudent, detailed, and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently and provide rational recommendations to management
- Highly proficient skills in MS-Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multi-tasks assignments and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet short-notice deadlines
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Age 28 – 35 years old. Thai nationality only
Job Description :
- Carry out macro and market analyses, and provide management with accurate, current and insightful market data and report
- On-site market research to assess business environment
- Source investment opportunities
- Prepare feasibility model and carry out due diligence
- Prepare board presentations for approval
- Draft term sheets and assist in negotiation and review of contract documents
- Liaising with internal departments including project development, legal services, accounting and finance
- Create and maintain relationship with agents and contacts in each target market
- Help identify business partners,new business opportunities
- Support business development in other roles as required
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Real Estate or similar fields
- 3-5 years’ experience in related role
- Strong background in feasibility studies
- Proficient in real estate development and investments concepts. Prior experience in hotel investment an added bonus
- Good International exposure and awareness
- Confident in spoken and written Thai and English
- Candidate should have a strong sense of commitment, able to work independently, with strong communication, coordination, presentation, planning, organization skills
- Prepared to travel overseas regularly
Human Resource Department
The Erawan Group Public Company Limited
Ploenchit Center, 6th Floor 2 Sukhumvit Soi 2 Road, Klong Toey Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Tel. 66 (0)2 257 4588
Fax. 66 (0)2 257 4577