To build the contemporary buildings for student in needy schools. This is collaboration between The Erawan Group Plc., and Chulalongkorn University’s International Program in Design and Architecture (INDA). While we provide financial support, students from the INDA program design and build the learning center. We aim to build the HOP Learning Center in every location where our HOP Inn hotel is situated but just one building in each year . The HOP Learning Center project strives to
support education of students in needy schools both at locations closed to our assets and other areas in general.
build an interesting learning area for children to help open up their imagination and creativity
support fieldwork study of INDA students
Co working with INDA team to survey and select criteria schools.
Join discussion on design and giving advice on construction cost before INDA students access on site to work with school and local labor.
Hand over the building including books and other teaching material to school
HOP Learning Center
- HOP Learning Center#5 in Wat Wang Hin school, Nakorn Sri Thammarat Province.
- HOP Learning Center#4 in Ban Tham Phado school, Tak province.
- HOP Learning Center#3 in Ban Wan Nam Mok, NongKhai Province.
- HOP Learning Center#2 in Ban Pu Pradoo school, Kanchanaburi Province.
- HOP Learning Center#1 in Ban Nong Kor Kai, Thayang District , Petchburi Province.