The Erawan Group is a great place to work. From sales to strategy, from the kitchen to senior management, we have many opportunities for talented and motivated individuals to grow. The Erawan Group offers good benefits and competitive salaries.
Job Description :
Hotel Investment - Business Development
Successful candidate will play a key role in exploring, identifying and executing new hotel investment opportunities. Reporting to Vice President, Hotel Investment.
- Research, identify and analyze new business opportunities including land/hotel acquisition
- Prepare preliminary and full valuation for new business opportunities
- Search for land and manage land brokers to deliver its target
- Complete land or hotel acquisition by negotiating and managing sales and purchase agreement
- Develop new hotel project
- Proactively follow up new business opportunities, collecting and comparing pertinent data on competitor and market analysis
- Coordinate with external and internal teams
- Bachelor or Master degree in real estate / business administration / engineer / architect or related field.
- At least 3 year experience in property development / business development / land acquisition.
- Strong analytical skill and excellent command of English
- Proficient skill in MS-Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skills
- Be able to travel upcountry regularly.
- Experience in hotel business is an advantage.
- Age 28 – 35 years old. Thai nationality only
Job Description :
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the company and analyzing financial impacts to the company if risks occur
- Performing risk assessments by analyzing current risks and identifying, describing and estimating potential risks that could impact the business
- Performing risk evaluations by evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
- Establishing boundaries of how much risk the company is prepared to accept
- Coordinating with risk ownerswithin the company and at hotel properties to identify practical risk mitigation plans to mitigate risks to acceptable level
- Risk reporting tailored to relevant audiences i.e. inform Risk Management Committee regarding the most significant risks to the business, ensure all department heads understand risks that could impact their respective departments, and ensure individuals understand their own accountability for individual risks
- Monitoring and following up critical risk issues based on risk management activities and internal audit reports and support department heads and hotel properties to manage the issues, while reporting potential impacts to the management
- Building risk awareness within the company and at hotel properties by providing support and training
- Minimum 4 years of risk management experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in risk management, business administration or related fields
- Analytical skills with an eye for details, high business awareness, well-planned and well-organized, problem-solving skills, and numerical skills
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to change of work directions
- Ability to work independently and provide rational recommendations to management
- Good command of English and good interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Experience in real estate or hotel business will be an added advantage
Human Resource Department
The Erawan Group Public Company Limited
Ploenchit Center, 6th Floor 2 Sukhumvit Soi 2 Road, Klong Toey Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Tel. 66 (0)2 257 4588
Fax. 66 (0)2 257 4577