- Plans, develops & completes functional, compliance & other audit activities within specified time periods.
- Creates & maintains audit files and documents work performed to department standards.
- Evaluates audit results to determine the quality and effectiveness of internal operating policies, internal controls, regulatory requirements, administrative procedures & reporting practices.
- Identifies gaps in internal controls and provide recommendations for improvements where necessary.
- Uses IA databases to aid in the writing of the reports.
- Reports audit findings and recommendations to management.
- Drafts formal, clearly written and complete audit reports summarizing findings, conclusions and recommendations & works with stakeholders to obtain written responses to each of the comments.
- Communicate audit findings, recommend new policies and procedures as needed.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of internal audit experience with public company.
- Ability to work & travel independently, is a self-starter and move projects forward by meeting project deadlines, manages multiple projects and assignments.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Work closely with BU and relevant stakeholders to translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Driving for Process Improvement and Optimization.
- Lead for Technology & Vendor Assessment and Selection.
- Coordinate various departments to implement various ERP modules or Core applications and develop effective strategies to enhance all ERP and Core Applications.
- Lead and manage the End-to-end implementation project (Planning/Requirement/Design/Develop/Testing/End-user-training and Go-live) to achieved the objective result within scope/budget/time.
- Support any question, incident, change, request as raised by business user and coordinate with internal team or third party for resolution.
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders, technical team, and related third party.
- Organize trainings for BU as needed.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in major of computer sciences, IT or related fields.
- Having at least 3-5 years experiences related to ERP functional consultant, system analyst or ERP implementation project with a consulting firm or software provider background.
- Experience in ERP systems (Oracle or SAP) with at least 1 full cycle of ERP implementation (from project planning to go-live).
- Experience in software and vendor selection.
- Experience in Financial/Accounting modules and FPC (Financial planning and consolidation) will be advantages.
- The knowledge of BI is a plus.
- Experience in programming using C#/VB.Net , Oracle, MS SQL Server etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Execute land & hotel acquisition according to expansion plan for new Hop Inn hotel in Thailand and APAC
- Analyse macro and market, and provide management with accurate, current and insightful market data and report
- On-site market research to evaluate hotel business environment
- Prepare financial models
- Prepare board papers/presentations for approval
- Draft term sheets /LOI/ SPA and help negotiate and review contract documents
- Liaising with external consultants and internal departments including project development, legal services, accounting and finance
- Help identify business partners, new business opportunities
- Supporting business development in other roles as required
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Real Estate or related fields
- 7-10 years in relevant deal-making role
- Strong financial acumen, fully understand and able to develop feasibility model
- Good understanding and interest in real estate development and investments concepts. Prior experience in hotel investments will be advantage
- Candidate should have a strong sense of commitment, able to work independently, with strong communication, coordination, presentation, planning, organization skills
- Proficient in spoken and written in English
- Energetic and self-learner
- Prepared to travel in Thailand and overseas regularly
Interested applicants, please send an application letter together with curriculum vitae to
Corporate Human Resources Division
The Erawan Group Public Company LimitedPloenchit Center, 6th Floor 2 Sukhumvit Soi 2 Road, Klong Toey Bangkok 10110 Thailand
66 (0)2 257 4588 Ext. 422
66 (0)2 257 4577