Management Information System (MIS)
- Implementing and adapting the strategic plan for the company based on financial implications of business developments.
- Prepare and maintain the Company’s strategic long-term financial model and prepare various financial models and scenarios to provide support to various strategic discussions by executive management.
- To plan and manage the efficient capital structure in a manner consistent with the objectives of the organization.
- Ensuring the monitoring of business and financial performance with information, financial analyses and proactive advice, in order to ensure that business decisions are based on the correct and accurate information and considerations
- Being involved and performing in special projects i.e. M&A, Divestment, REIT, etc.
- Preparation and presentation of board materials in relation to any or all the above.
- Develop and manage monthly executive summary and metrics reporting.
- Drive the annual budget process and manage the quarterly update process for the rolling forecast.
- Special projects, as needed.
Investor Relations (IR)
- Develops and implements strategic investor relation plans directed at helping the company to achieve maximum value.
- Continual refinement of messaging and market positioning based on company performance, market perception, expectations, and relative valuation.
- Partner with senior leadership and work cross-functionally to support specific investor relation activities and creation of investor communications and events including analyst days, meeting investor events and other investor focused communications.
- Communicates with the executive leaders about regulatory and legal matters that concern the shareholders.
- Originate and maintain investor-facing materials, including all press releases, investor presentations, conference call scripts, Q&As, IR page website.
- Maintain master investor list and target communication lists; Track all investor interactions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitive landscape to both proactively and reactively adjust plans, messaging and manage relationships that may be impacted.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or related
- 10 years of related experience in Investor Relations and Corporate Finance Analysis for large public multi-national company
- Demonstrated experience developing investor communications strategy and tactics, and making recommendations as it relates to new situations.
- Exceptional business and financial acumen; an in-depth understanding of the Thailand & Global capital markets, and knowledge of SET/SEC regulations.
- Strong financial planning skills with ability to understand the details and identify the impact on the overall company
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to complex communication issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Manage internal communication related to strategic alignments such as preparation of townhall content
- Facilitate and coordinate internal strategic workshops
- Ignite, inspire, drive, and facilitate collaboration and innovation culture
- Identify strategic partnership and introduce to relevant BU’s to help with digital transformation
- Perform as internal PMO to lead, initiate, facilitate innovation and new processes projects as required
Macro and market analyses
- Contribute in strategic direction planning
- Prepare industry landscape report and other ad-hoc studies
Customer insights and solutions
- Assist in the process to identify customer needs and pain points internally and externally
- Identify potential customer-centric business models, products or service and facilitate cross-functional team to define and design options for solution
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field
- Experience in transformation, change management, customer experience, business - Understanding in hospitality industry a plus
- Positive, self-driven, creative and hands-on
- Good communicator and collaborator
- Strong project management and technical analysis skills required
- Proficient in spoken and written Thai and English
- Passion in travel
- Provide legal advice to support the business, including drafting, reviewing, negotiating of contracts and agreements.
- Responsible for legal filing and documentation for corporate, license application, and company’s legal documents in Thailand and Overseas investment.
- Provide practical solutions and alternatives to address legal concerns in proposed projects.
- Ensure the company’s full legal and regulatory compliance to the applicable laws and regulations, including Building control and Land laws or PDPA.
- Evaluate the legal implications of risk, exposure and opportunities so as to ensure the maximum protection of organization's legal rights.
- Proceed any other work upon the superior's assign and also can attend a meeting and provide legal opinion regarding rules and regulations including other rules of relevant regulators and government agencies.
- Any others assignment upon request.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- 5 years of experience in law firm, real estate, hospitality business or worked with a Public listed company
- Lawyer License is required
- Eager to learn, open-minded, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective negotiation skills and ability to maintain effective relationships
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy
- Ability to travel
Interested applicants, please send an application letter together with curriculum vitae to
Corporate Human Resources Division
The Erawan Group Public Company LimitedPloenchit Center, 6th Floor 2 Sukhumvit Soi 2 Road, Klong Toey Bangkok 10110 Thailand
66 (0)2 257 4588 Ext. 422
66 (0)2 257 4577