Mr. Youssef EL KHOMRI
- President of The Erawan Group PCL
Ms. Rungthip Phenphan
- Vice President , Sustainability Development & Corporate Communication Division
Mr. Navarat Tamsuwan
- Head of Project Development, Property Renovation & Operating Maintenance and Cost Center Division
Ms. Kanokwan Thongsiwarugs
- Head of Internal Audit and Company Secretary & Good Corporate Governance Division
Ms. Sangjun Oranrittinun
- Head of Corporate Human Resources Division
Ms. Suvimon Rojkangsadan
- Head of Risk Management Division
Ms. Ploi Aranyakanond
- Head of Hotel Asset Management Division
Mr. Powpan Werakul
- Head of Business Development Division
Mr. Sebastian Frederic Salmon
- Head of Franchised Hotel Operation Division
Ms. Nalinee Krisadavivat
- President - Hotel Operation
Erawan Hop Inn Co., Ltd.
Ms. Pichanun Boonpromgul
- President - Hotel Investment
Erawan Hop Inn Co., Ltd.
(As of 1 January 2024)
Consists of representatives of executives from various departments With the President as Chairman of the Board
Roles and responsibilities
- To consider policies, strategies, frameworks, approve targets and goals and material sustainability issues relating to business operations and corporate sustainability development to set up an appropriate operational standard that corresponding to business direction and expectation of stakeholders.
- To govern, monitor, assess and evaluate and review sustainability development performances that align with evaluation and assessment from regulators as well as domestic and international sustainability-related standards and frameworks. In addition, the Committee shall promote collaboration and partnership in sustainability network to develop and elevate the corporate sustainability practices across value chain.
- To raise employee awareness and engagement and cultivate understanding and culture of sustainability to be in the same direction as well as embed sustainability practices in usual business operations. The Committee shall provide advice and promote both resources and human capital to effectively drive these matters to employees at all level corporate-wide.
- To summary sustainability performances and propose to the Executive Committee and/or the Board of Directors for acknowledgement and/or approval at least once a year.
SD Working Team Responsibility
- Study, compile and analyze work processes to integrate work processes in accordance with the corporate sustainability goals.
- Draft goals, sustainability issues and project plans for submission to the Committee. Approve.
- Build and encourage participation in all departments in sustainability issues.
- Follow up on the implementation and collect information on the sustainability report. To present to the committee.