- To oversee Accounting, tax and ensure its smooth running so that all financial statements and tax reports are accurate.
- To supervise the Accounting team and also to drive the digital transformation and process improvement initiatives to team.
- To prepare consolidated financial statement and related report.
- To provide advice on transfer pricing implications and tax related to support the business.
- Liaising with external auditors, consultants and revenue department regarding to accounting & tax concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting
- Proven 7-10 years of experience in accounting or audit field
- Audit background is a plus
- Good understanding in hotel business , accounting standard (TFRS) , experience in financial statement consolidation and transfer pricing will be highly regarded.
- Candidate should be able to work independently.
- Digital solution implementation skill
- Proficient in spoken and written Thai and English
- Plans, develops & completes functional, compliance & other audit activities within specified time periods.
- Creates & maintains audit files and documents work performed to department standards.
- Evaluates audit results to determine the quality and effectiveness of internal operating policies, internal controls, regulatory requirements, administrative procedures & reporting practices.
- Identifies gaps in internal controls and provide recommendations for improvements where necessary.
- Uses IA databases to aid in the writing of the reports.
- Reports audit findings and recommendations to management.
- Drafts formal, clearly written and complete audit reports summarizing findings, conclusions and recommendations & works with stakeholders to obtain written responses to each of the comments.
- Communicate audit findings, recommend new policies and procedures as needed.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of internal audit experience with public company.
- Ability to work & travel independently, is a self-starter and move projects forward by meeting project deadlines, manages multiple projects and assignments.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Work closely with BU and relevant stakeholders to translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Driving for Process Improvement and Optimization.
- Lead for Technology & Vendor Assessment and Selection.
- Coordinate various departments to implement various ERP modules or Core applications and develop effective strategies to enhance all ERP and Core Applications.
- Lead and manage the End-to-end implementation project (Planning/Requirement/Design/Develop/Testing/End-user-training and Go-live) to achieved the objective result within scope/budget/time.
- Support any question, incident, change, request as raised by business user and coordinate with internal team or third party for resolution.
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders, technical team, and related third party.
- Organize trainings for BU as needed.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in major of computer sciences, IT or related fields.
- Having at least 3-5 years experiences related to ERP functional consultant, system analyst or ERP implementation project with a consulting firm or software provider background.
- Experience in ERP systems (Oracle or SAP) with at least 1 full cycle of ERP implementation (from project planning to go-live).
- Experience in software and vendor selection.
- Experience in Financial/Accounting modules and FPC (Financial planning and consolidation) will be advantages.
- The knowledge of BI is a plus.
- Experience in programming using C#/VB.Net , Oracle, MS SQL Server etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Execute land & hotel acquisition according to expansion plan for new Hop Inn hotel in Thailand and APAC
- Analyse macro and market, and provide management with accurate, current and insightful market data and report
- On-site market research to evaluate hotel business environment
- Prepare financial models
- Prepare board papers/presentations for approval
- Draft term sheets /LOI/ SPA and help negotiate and review contract documents
- Liaising with external consultants and internal departments including project development, legal services, accounting and finance
- Help identify business partners, new business opportunities
- Supporting business development in other roles as required
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Real Estate or related fields
- 7-10 years in relevant deal-making role
- Strong financial acumen, fully understand and able to develop feasibility model
- Good understanding and interest in real estate development and investments concepts. Prior experience in hotel investments will be advantage
- Candidate should have a strong sense of commitment, able to work independently, with strong communication, coordination, presentation, planning, organization skills
- Proficient in spoken and written in English
- Energetic and self-learner
- Prepared to travel in Thailand and overseas regularly
- Collaborating with Business Development teams to estimate Hotel projects cost during Feasibility study.
- Collaborating with Project Development teams to Developing cost-efficient solutions.
- Planning and sourcing key materials for Hotel projects cost controlling, to monitor variance between the budgeting plan and reality.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in Cost Controlling (QS firm and Developer firm)
- Management Skills, result oriented, meet deadline, cost and quality
- Proficiency in computer skills : AutoCAD, MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good command in English both in spoken and written