- Implementing and adapting the strategic plan for the company based on financial implications of business developments.
- Prepare and maintain the Company’s strategic long-term financial model and prepare various financial models and scenarios to provide support to various strategic discussions by executive management.
- To plan and manage the efficient capital structure in a manner consistent with the objectives of the organization.
- Ensuring the monitoring of business and financial performance with information, financial analyses and proactive advice, in order to ensure that business decisions are based on the correct and accurate information and considerations.
- Be the business partner with other BU head to support corporate finance activities
- Being involved and performing in special projects i.e. M&A, Divestment, REIT, etc.
- Special projects, as needed.
- Develops and implements strategic investor relation plans directed at helping the company to achieve maximum value.
- Continual refinement of messaging and market positioning based on company performance, market perception, expectations, and relative valuation.
- Partner with senior leadership and work cross-functionally to support specific investor relation activities and creation of investor communications and events including analyst days, meeting investor events and other investor focused communications.
- Communicates with the executive leaders about regulatory and legal matters that concern the shareholders.
- Originate and maintain investor-facing materials, including all press releases, investor presentations, conference call scripts, Q&As, IR page website.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or related.
- 10 years of related experience in Investor Relations and Corporate Finance Analysis for large public multi-national company.
- Demonstrated experience developing investor communications strategy and tactics, and making recommendations as it relates to new situations.
- Exceptional business and financial acumen; an in-depth understanding of the Thailand & Global capital markets, and knowledge of SET/SEC regulations.
- Strong financial planning skills with ability to understand the details and identify the impact on the overall company.
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to complex communication issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Drafting various of contracts, for example, lease, sale and purchase, services, construction, hotel management, hotel franchise agreements, for Thailand (and APAC is a plus) business.
- Liaison and contact with the government agencies in Thailand (and APAC is a plus).
- Handling the M&A, hotel management, hotel franchise matters in Thailand (and APAC is a plus).
- Experience in the corporate registrations (DBD) and SET/SEC.
- Supporting the insurance, litigation, intellectual properties and data protection
- Legal Department Data Management.
- Perform any duties and/or tasks assigned by Head of Legal.
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in Law with know.
- Lawyer’s License and Notarial Services Attorney are required.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in law firm / in-house company.
- Experienced working in the M&A project (the offshore or outbound and Hotel business are a plus).
- Knowledge of laws, especially, the corporate, commercial laws, contract, intellectual properties, information technology, data protection.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Thai and English).
- Strong communication and presentation capability.
- Plans, develops & completes functional, compliance & other audit activities within specified time periods.
- Creates & maintains audit files and documents work performed to department standards.
- Evaluates audit results to determine the quality and effectiveness of internal operating policies, internal controls, regulatory requirements, administrative procedures & reporting practices.
- Identifies gaps in internal controls and provide recommendations for improvements where necessary.
- Uses IA databases to aid in the writing of the reports.
- Reports audit findings and recommendations to management.
- Drafts formal, clearly written and complete audit reports summarizing findings, conclusions and recommendations & works with stakeholders to obtain written responses to each of the comments.
- Communicate audit findings, recommend new policies and procedures as needed.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of internal audit experience with public company.
- Ability to work & travel independently, is a self-starter and move projects forward by meeting project deadlines, manages multiple projects and assignments.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Work closely with BU and relevant stakeholders to translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Driving for Process Improvement and Optimization.
- Lead for Technology & Vendor Assessment and Selection.
- Coordinate various departments to implement various ERP modules or Core applications and develop effective strategies to enhance all ERP and Core Applications.
- Lead and manage the End-to-end implementation project (Planning/Requirement/Design/Develop/Testing/End-user-training and Go-live) to achieved the objective result within scope/budget/time.
- Support any question, incident, change, request as raised by business user and coordinate with internal team or third party for resolution.
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders, technical team, and related third party.
- Organize trainings for BU as needed.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in major of computer sciences, IT or related fields.
- Having at least 3-5 years experiences related to ERP functional consultant, system analyst or ERP implementation project with a consulting firm or software provider background.
- Experience in ERP systems (Oracle or SAP) with at least 1 full cycle of ERP implementation (from project planning to go-live).
- Experience in software and vendor selection.
- Experience in Financial/Accounting modules and FPC (Financial planning and consolidation) will be advantages.
- The knowledge of BI is a plus.
- Experience in programming using C#/VB.Net , Oracle, MS SQL Server etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging and others
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in major of computer sciences, IT or related fields
- At least 1-2 years experiences related
- Execute land & hotel acquisition according to expansion plan for new Hop Inn hotel in Thailand and APAC
- Analyse macro and market, and provide management with accurate, current and insightful market data and report
- On-site market research to evaluate hotel business environment
- Prepare financial models
- Prepare board papers/presentations for approval
- Draft term sheets /LOI/ SPA and help negotiate and review contract documents
- Liaising with external consultants and internal departments including project development, legal services, accounting and finance
- Help identify business partners, new business opportunities
- Supporting business development in other roles as required
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Real Estate or related fields
- 7-10 years in relevant deal-making role
- Strong financial acumen, fully understand and able to develop feasibility model
- Good understanding and interest in real estate development and investments concepts. Prior experience in hotel investments will be advantage
- Candidate should have a strong sense of commitment, able to work independently, with strong communication, coordination, presentation, planning, organization skills
- Proficient in spoken and written in English
- Energetic and self-learner
- Prepared to travel in Thailand and overseas regularly
บริษัท ดิ เอราวัณ กรุ๊ป จำกัด (มหาชน)อาคารเพลินจิต เซ็นเตอร์ ชั้น 6 เลขที่ 2 ถนนสุขุมวิท แขวงคลองเตย เขตคลองเตย กรุงเทพฯ 10110
66 (0)2 257 4588 Ext. 422
66 (0)2 257 4577