- To manage the Company in a way that will turn it into a quality corporation committed to integrity while creating sustainable strength and growth for shareholders in the long run.
- To perform our job with thorough care and competency as a business may do under the same situation.
- To perform our duty with integrity and to fairly treat both major and minor shareholders for the benefit of all relevant parties.
- To manage the Company’s properties in a manner that avoids their depreciation.
- To report the Company’s status and operation results regularly, accurately and completely based on existing facts.
- To prevent the Company’s confidential information from being improperly disclosed to the third party.
- To avoid doing anything that may lead to a conflict of interest against the Company without any advanced notice.
- To respect the rights and to equally treat all shareholders, whether they are executive or non-executive shareholders, and foreign shareholders.